These items are listed for sale by Ed Johengen, a member
of Easy Company. Please contact him at Ejohengen@wmconnect.com for futher info.
WW2 M3 knife blade marked and dated US M3 U.C.1943 blade ground down a little
but a rare piece with M8A1 scabbard --- 60.00
Original M1943 field jacket very good condition size 40R fits
me (5'10" - 210lbs) --- 60.00
1 pair Corcoran jump boots brand new russet brown size 8 (there sizes run large,
I take a size 9 and these fit me nicely) --- 75.00
K-BAR knife new production USMC marked with shieth --- 40.00
Mint condition bayonet for garand or 03 marked U.C. US 1942 with correct
scabbard --- 95.00
Rock Island bayonet arsenal marked serial numbered dated 1907 10 inch with
bowie tip and correct scabbard --- 95.00
1942 Lee Enfield bolt action rifle 303 cal with sling and knife bayonet exelent
condition --- 350.00
Old white civil defense helmet no external markings but stamped and tagged
inside with web liner --- 10.00
Late ww2 helmet complete with liner chinstrap and net very exelent condition
Mannequin tourso with head to display upper half of uniform-helmet-and accouterments
--- 30.00 or best offer
Complete uniform set for civil war reenacting Great coat, Frock coat, Sack
coat, trousers ,suspenders, Forage cap 4 shirts, vest,brogans(need new souls), Double Bag knapsack, 2 blankets not sure
on size again fits me (5.10/ 210lbs)
all for 375.00 or will separate and negotiate prices.
Civil War canteen stainless with cover and strap 15.00
haversack very good
Tin cup - plate -eating utensils 10.00
These items are listed for sale by John Evola, a member of Easy Company. Please
contact him at email@example.com for futher info.
1. WW-2 dated US, OD folding shovel. No cover. Have 2 in stock. --- $46.00
each or B.O.
2. WW-2, US general purpose strap in Dark OD. --- $5.00
3. WW-2, US T-30-S Troat mic with neck strap in original box.Original issue
dated 44. Box tape was cut to show inside contents. otherwise unissued. --- $15.00 or B.O.
4. WW-2, US officer's Wool Mackinaw 3/4 coat with button closure belt. Heavy
wool coat in a mustard color, with brown bakelite buttons. 2 lower pockets. Has some moth holes, easy to fix. But the size
is the grabber a whopping 46R!!!!! --- $200.00 or B.O.
5. WW-2, US water proofing kit pouch with Scotch Acetate Fibre pad only present. ---
6. WW-2 period, Gold wire frames. A.O.(Amer. Optical). Size 40-21-CC(comfort
Cable). Frame only no case, --- $35.00 or with your Rx $95.00. email me for instructions on how to order.
7. WW-2, US, Officers Dk Brn wool tunic with belt. About a 40R, Really nice
shape. --- $45.00
8. WW-2, US, Personal tent rope. These were issued to each soldier for
pitching your tent. Has 1 loop at end to attach to tent stake. I have 3 of these. --- $5.00 ea
9. WW-2, US, matches. Own a piece of REAL history. --- $3.00 ea
10. US, 1965, Combat liner with rigger refit to Paratrooper with WW-2 era A-Straps.
Liner is painted white, although once inside the shell you can't see it anyway. Needs sweatband to complete. Make that boring
helmet a Paratrooper model. --- $55.00
11. WW-2, US, OD shelter halfs 1pr. This is the latewar double closure pup tent.
I have not been able to locate the date. But it is definitely WW-2. Both halves are in get shape no holes. One half does have
a missing gromet on one end, but could be fixed. I have not unrolled in a while so I'm not sure what else is up with
them. But, it is nothing that can not be fixed with a minimum of work. --- $40.00
12. WW-2, US EM "US" Disc. One Piece brass stamped disc with holders. Have 3.
--- $2.00 ea
13. WW-2, 1940's American Optical, gld frame w/ case. Size 42-24-cc --- $45.00 or with your Rx $100.00
14. WW-2, US Khaki Carlisle pouch. Dated 1944, Independent Awnings. --- $10.00
15. WW-2, US Leather rifle sling, Missing 1 slide, an easy fix if your handy with
leather crafts --- $15.00
16. Post-War German, WW-2 type flash light --- $5.00